Meeting Request

You can make an appointment with an Adapted Services Counselor or Special Education Technician depending on your needs.

The Adapted Services Counselor can facilitate your integration and help you: 

  • Define the support and accommodations you need
  • Access your accommodations 
  • Access other support services 
  • Resolve issues surrounding your IEP 
  • Communicate your needs 
  • Find new ways to meet your needs

The Special Education Technician can help you with:

  • Establishing and reaching your goals 
  • Acquiring better time management 
  • Study and note taking skills 
  • Providing opportunities for self-growth 
  • Encouraging self-advocacy, collaboration and assertiveness

Please give a brief description of the reason you would like a meeting, who you would like to meet with and how you can be contacted